This position exists to ensure the quality of IT products for business users by resolving business solutions. Performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Acts as information resource about assigned areas to others. Performs complex work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
- Deep knowledge of and experience with a wide range of software test engineering concepts: testing principles and concepts building a test environment, tracking defects and making corrections, and assessing testing status; tester’s role in software development and acquisition, risk analysis, and acceptance testing; test management, planning processes, design, automation, performance & reporting
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in testing.
- 5+ years of creating test scenarios and scripts from Business Requirements and Process documents.
- 2+ years serving in a role as a Lead tester overseeing the work of QA teams.
- 1+ years of Healthcare Claims experience required. ( X12 837)
- 2+ years of automation testing tools and processes experience.
- 2+ years of experience in creating test plans, identifying and reporting defects and conducting code/technical analysis.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A