Website American Airlines
Responsible for servers, files being pushed through into SAP and some applications they would own directly. (Maintenance/Backlog/Ownership). RPA is not on forefront but will be learned with the team.
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other developers, along with internal customers, to understand needs and develop solutions according to business requirements.
- Implement data migration and data engineering solutions using Azure products and services: (Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory,
- Azure Functions, Event Hub, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, etc.) and traditional data warehouse tools
- Troubleshoots and debugs complex issues; identifies and implements solutions
- Implement batch and streaming data pipelines using cloud technologies
- Maintains and enhances existing applications and platforms using data engineering best practice
- Perform multiple aspects involved in the development lifecycle – design, cloud engineering (Infrastructure, network, security, and administration), ingestion, preparation, data modeling, testing, CICD pipelines, performance tuning, deployments, consumption, BI, alerting, prod support
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A