Website American Hospital Dubai
A registered Midwife who assumes overall responsibility for effective and efficient operation of the clinical area. Directs co-ordinates and evaluates the activities of the designated areas for the purpose of maintaining optimal delivery of patient care.
- Previous experience in a senior position desirable.
- Private hospital experience desirable
- At least three (5) years of recent post-graduate nursing experience.
- Good critical thinking and clinical decision-making skills to ensure safe nursing practice and high quality care using logic and reasoning
- Use emotional intelligence to guide thinking and behavior, and manage/adjust emotions to adapt to environments
- Bachelor/ Degree/Diploma in Midwifery
- Post Graduate Degree in Nursing Management/Advanced Clinical Speciality desirable
- Current Nursing license in country of origin
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A