Website American Hospital Dubai
Assists in the daily functioning of the clinic/department in support of patient care while maintaining confidentiality.
- Supports the successful achievements of Clinic Operations strategic goals.
- Supports the provision of safe, patient and family focused quality care.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks
- Performs additional duties as specified by Senior Staff Nurse / Clinic Manager.
- Maintains calm disposition in times of crisis, extreme pressure of work.
- Demonstrates skills in assessment of patient, family’s physical and psychological needs.
- Heart saver / BCLS
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Arabic speaker desirable.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years Nurse Training, OR minimum of 12 years basic education with 1 year nurse training.
- 1-2 years nursing assistant experience.
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, AE
Application Deadline: N/A