Website American Hospital Dubai
Independently performs all general and specialized Radiographic procedures. Mammography, Interventional Fluoroscopy Radiography and Portable Radiography, C-arm examinations in accordance with hospital and departmental guidelines. Performs procedures which include instructing and manipulating patients, selecting techniques and calibrating equipment to obtain high quality images. Reviews the request and previous studies before performing the examination. Works closely with the Radiologists to cater for all procedural needs and requirements Schedules patients for Imaging examinations if required. Evaluates the nature of critical and emergency procedures and arranges patient priorities to accommodate them in conjunction with Radiologist instructions.
- Current Registered Licensure in country of citizenship or professional practice
- DHA/MOH/HAAD license holders with Radiography Technologist title must have valid PSV report
- Minimum Two (2) years experience essential
- Knowledge of Middle Eastern customs is advantageous
- Graduate of an accredited School/ University or Institution from where the qualification permits registration with the ARRT or its equivalent.
Company: American Hospital Dubai
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A