Our Leaders focus on People and results, they engage, collaborate, inspire others and hey consistently act as a role model. our leaders develop a culture where all their colleagues possess the skills, knowledge and the confidence to work safely, feel respected and are engaged in helping everyone stay safe.
- Raise invoices for services provided by line department as per agreed/contracted rates in an accurate and timely manner. Comply with credit formalities and approved payment methods.
- Collate and review data to support FM to compile MFRs/KPIs
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in Finance or Accounting
- Assist line managers in compiling department budgets by providing accurate data, account details and historical indicators to ensure their completeness in allocation and content. Assist in providing information, statistics, and trend analysis for the evaluation of business cases presented for investment decisions.
- Collate information to prepare monthly management reports and highlight exceptions to ensure corrective action can be activated. Identify ways in which better controls can be exercised such as effective filtering of the data, use of exception reports, etc.
- Support FM in ledger scrutiny of important nominals and identify exceptions for investigation and corrective action and reporting.
- Collate detailed information for cost/income analysis on various sectional activities and cost extrapolation to assist FM in discussions regarding financial awareness and cost control.
- Check invoices received, organize approval and draw management accounting information from the invoicing for reconciliations.
- Jointly with FM, perform variance analysis and identify variances/exceptions from budget for investigation or discussion with the line department.
- Maintain accurate data of key operations statistics and enable effective analysis and reporting by FM.
- 5+ years experience in Finance, Insurance & Management Accounting
- Proficiency in the use of office automation software like Excel, Word, Access to be able to prepare and analyze reports.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to suit a multi-cultural environment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Erbil, Iraq
Application Deadline: N/A