Website Dubai Aripots
Systems Engineer – Electrical (Upcoming)
THIS IS WHERE INCREDIBLE GROWTH BEGINS
TECHNOLOGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Systems Engineer – Electrical
The team is doubling the size of our business. At the same time, they’re keeping maintenance costs down and driving asset capability up. With full responsibility for assets from creation to disposal, their watchword is reliability. Better still, they make sure we don’t just do what we legally need to do, but go further. So, we’ll embrace your fresh ideas to improve our use of energy and environmental resources. It’s all about meaningful change.
The purpose of the role is to provide technical expertise and knowledge to the sections staff on a day to day basis.
Provide a technical expert view on all matters related to technical area (e.g. electrical, mechanical electronics, traction systems, airfield lighting, baggage handling systems, etc.)
You will also be responsible to ensure that all developed maintenance plans done by contractors are compliant in terms of safety, regulatory and operational compliant with DA requirements. Identifying causes of failure and implementing corrective measures. Investigate all significant failures to identify cause and initiate corrective actions and act as first point of contact and lead person in major failures investigations.
Qualifications And Education
You should be educated to University Degree in one of the related applicable engineering disciplines / systems.
You should have an in-depth experience with a minimum of 5-8 years working in the specialist technical area.
- Written and Verbal proficiency in English language
- Generic but solid knowledge in one of the related applicable engineering disciplines / systems (eg.LV, MV electrical, HVAC, Mechanic Systems, Special Systems, Instrumentation & Control, Structural, Airfield and associated)
- Clear understanding of Maximo CMMS from user point of view; Working knowledge of Company Asset and Work Management processes
- Equipment Criticality and Risk based Maintenance approaches, such as FMECA, REM; Root Cause Analysis
- Maintenance Best Practices; Cost Management; Spare Parts Management; Maintenance Planning and Control Project Management; Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office applications