Website Dubai Airpots
The team works in real time to make sure the right people are in the right place – airside and landside – to meet demand. As our airports are the world’s busiest, it’s fast-paced and a real challenge. They see that the operational plan is followed, and issues are dealt with across terminals, regular operations, incidents and crisis handling. The operation has to be industry-leading, and it always is.
- The AOCC is the central communication and information Centre for the airport and you’re responsible for driving the performance of all teams at the AOCC including coordinating with the leadership teams of government authorities, airlines and ground handling agents.
- You’ll be leading the safe, secure and efficient operational performance of all airport activities.
- You’ll be responsible for leading, inspiring and developing the team of AOCC duty managers and controllers.
- In summary, as the senior decision-maker on duty for Dubai Airports , you will be accountable for the overall operational performance of the airport ensuring business continuity and robust service recovery.
- You’ll be educated to Degree level or equivalent qualification in a discipline related to aviation.
- You should have at least 8 years’ experience in senior operational management level.
- You’ll have a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of airport operations.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills will be key.
- Any previous experience of total airport management or A-CDM is highly advantageous.
Company: Dubai Airports
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A