Website Dubai Metro
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iraq. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009 and have launched the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2017. We deliver Facility Management services to Hospitals, Universities, Airports, Military Facilities and Commercial Estates in the UAE and large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia. We also deliver staff training and education to selected officers of the Qatar Armed Forces at the Officers’ training institute located at the Ahmed Bin Mohammed Military College in Doha.
- Strong understanding of Facilities Management processes and standards
- Must have minimum ITI or Diploma/B.Tech in Plumbing or Mechanical Technology
- Good communication skills in English (Read, Write and Speak)
- Willing to live in company provided accommodation
- We need Pluming Technicians / Plumbers, with Facilities Management / Building Maintenance experience, ideally in large projects e.g. High-rise Towers, Hospitals, Airport, Malls etc.
- You must have at least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in UAE or any GCC country
- Experience of installing & maintaining various Plumbing systems in a building e.g. such as sinks and toilets, pipes and fixtures, for water, gas, steam, air, or other liquids, installing and maintenance of Pumps, Water heaters, Waste Water Systems etc.
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A