We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Iraq. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009 and have launched the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2017. We deliver Facility Management services to Hospitals, Universities, Airports, Military Facilities and Commercial Estates in the UAE and large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia. We also deliver staff training and education to selected officers of the Qatar Armed Forces at the Officers’ training institute located at the Ahmed Bin Mohammed Military College in Doha.
- Review, design and implement annual pay for performance across Serco Middle East
- Be recognized as the Subject Matter Expert providing advice to HR teams on various reward queries/issues.
- Lead external benchmarking exercises and ensure remuneration policies and practices are underpinned by equity and fairness and are applied consistently.
- Review current infrastructure in reward and recommend changes to ensure they are effective, efficient and scalable.
- Manage the leadership role evaluation process and leadership bonus and share option scheme.
- Develop business cases for required or recommended changes or improvements to reward practices.
- Embed a culture of continuous improvement to enhance efficiency of key HR processes and systems.
- Project manage major projects and co-own change management along with HRBPs.
- Provide active input into bidding efforts for pay structures and remuneration recommendations for prospective new contracts.
- Identify and act on any legislative changes that may impact on service delivery.
- Review and provide feedback as Subject Matter Expert ensuring better return on investment and management of employee insurance policies (Medical, Life and WCI).
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the market trends and assist in the development and recommendation of a competitive salary and benefits structure.
- Review and recommend changes to reward strategy for various sectors and recommend pay elements based on market intelligence and benchmarking.
- Implement group schemes and work with finance teams to ensure appropriate budget is maintained for SME.
- Possess a solid technical grasp of reward and benefits issues including standard Job Evaluation tools (Hay methodology is preferable) and the ability to communicate that expertise and build capability in a complex environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of delivery in the design and implementation of reward strategies together with extensive reward industry/product knowledge.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of Human Resource administration in general and employee compensation in particular; applicable employment laws, insurance coverage and defined retirement plans.
- Strong knowledge of job evaluation tools (preferably Hay) and ability to guide others to build capability in the wider team.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis is preferred.
- SAP knowledge is desirable.
- Able to interpret complex data and scan the environments for market trends (inflation rates, economic events, etc.) that will impact current practices and programs and make necessary recommendations.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to convey complex information in a professional and persuasive manner to all levels of staff in an easily understood format.
- Ability to influence senior management and establish and maintain collaborative partnerships.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel.
- A mature, proactive and responsible approach to work with initiative and problem solving capability.
- Strong organisational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines and schedules
Company: Dubai Metro
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A