Deliver Dental Health Care to eligible staff and dependants ensuring the provision of an efficient, cost effective, high quality Dental Health Care service that is in accordance with international regulatory requirements and best practice.
- Annual attendance at a post graduate course or seminar and regular review of recent literature is required.
- Dentists must adhere to the minimum annual CPD requirement of their licensing body in Dubai and overseas.
- Demonstrate complete mastery of all aspects of clinical dentistry.
- Provide detailed and appropriate instructions for external specialists and enforce strict quality control of their work.
- Liaise with medical colleagues and specialists (internal and external) to ensure that medically compromised patients receive optimal care and are managed within current guidelines and protocols.
- Provide inputs into research and sourcing of new equipment, materials and medications used in the delivery of dental health care, as directed by VP- Denta
- Utilise health education to develop preventative based strategies for patients.
- Ensure standards of care and clinical practice are maintained to the highest standards.
- Assess, plan and treat highly complex cases involving all aspects of advanced restorative dentistry.
- Identify and refer cases to external specialists when appropriate.
- Prescribe the appropriate treatment to be carried out by them and regularly assess and audit the quality of their work. Carry out regular performance reviews for staff under your direct supervision, and provide input into those reviews for staff not under direct supervision. Motivate and maximise the performance of these staff by giving regular constructive feedback.
- Fellowship or membership of one of the Royal College of Surgeons or an equivalent post graduate degree is preferred.
- Dental registration in a European; North American; Australasian or equivalent country.
Qualification & Experience:
- You should have a minimum of 7 years postgraduate experience in general dental practice.
- BDS; DMD; BChD or similar dental degree from a recognised university dental school.
- Qualifications acceptable to the Government of Dubai Department of Health for registration and licensing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A