Develop, implement and manage international and government affairs activities and positions on a global level, as they relate to the operations of the Emirates Group. Initiate and support all departmental stakeholder engagement, and the development and execution of messaging. Prepare comprehensive analysis, case studies, presentations, articles, policy documents and official responses to promote Emirates’ international and government affairs interests.
- Monitor, source and analyse intelligence and news regarding political, industry and regulatory developments that impact on Emirates’ commercial and aeropolitical interests.
- Develop Emirates’ policy positions and prepare instructive fact-based arguments, commentary and rebuttals for advocacy documents.
- Organise and participate in stakeholder meetings/visits globally as well as within Emirates Group Headquarters or Dubai, and produce appropriate materials for them.
- Manage departmental projects, initiatives and administrative requirements including event and hospitality management, publication of the quarterly public affairs journal ‘Open Sky’ and economic impact studies.
- Ability to produce high level reports and research.
- Demonstrable creativity in the field of statistics, modelling and data analysis.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrable influencing skills.
- Ability to analyse large volumes of data.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a subject related to business, international affairs, communications or politics.
- 5+ years’ experience of working in government relations, ministerial office, public affairs or airline environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A