In this role, you will develop a team of experienced professionals, liaison with other Enbridge functional groups within Project Execution, Operations and Shared Services to ensure project and company requirements are achieved and incorporated into the design work.
- Ensure that all facilities for projects located primarily on the western Canada Gas Transmission system are designed in accordance with all regulations, applicable industry codes and corporate standards.
- Participate in design review meetings to ensure consistency in the scope, design and expected performance as well as work out constructability and operability issues.
- The Supervisor has full responsibility for the leadership and direction of a staff of engineers in the role of oversight of third-party design firms for facilities projects in western Canada.
- University degree, or related construction, operational or project management training and / or experience.
- Leadership, coaching and mentorship to achieve technical proficiencies, focus and driving results through engagement and influence.
- Conflict management skills and negotiating in sensitive situations.
- Effective interpersonal skills both verbally and in written form.
Qualification & Experience:
- 7 years of gas pipeline experience and basic understanding of energy sectors.
- Experience with gas transmission and storage operations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta
Application Deadline: N/A