Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways Engineering, the state-of-the-art maintenance division of Etihad Airways, is looking for qualified and experienced talent to join our rapidly expanding team in Abu Dhabi (UAE). As a member of the dynamic Etihad family, you will have the opportunity to work with one of the youngest fleets in the world as well as utilize your expertise over a wide variety of aircraft types operated by Etihad Airways and partner airlines. This is an opportunity of a lifetime for a true Engineering enthusiast.
- Reporting, performance and certification of maintenance work
- Ensure all documentation is completely and correctly filled out and certified
- Undertake cabin inspections as per task card and research and order part numbers required for defect rectification
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance using the approved tooling and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ensure all work is carried out within the scope of approval and in accordance with the AMM and CMM as applicable
- Understand scope of approval and ensure Air Seychelles approvals are valid and current
- Undertake any additional cabin maintenance task give to him/her by his supervision
- Minimum High School certification. Valid FAA (A&P), ATO (Philippines aircraft license) or license from home country is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within relevant field.
Company: Etihad Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A