In this role you will provide technical support to our production lines by problem-solving, keeping tight reins on maintenance standards and working on improvement projects with others. Our production lines are staffed with small teams with the Engineering Technician taking a central role. The whole team works a 12-hour shift, rotating a 3-week pattern and averaging a 37.5-hour week. This role is open to applicants who thrive on challenges, have a strong desire to contribute, continually learn, and are driven to find ever-increasing ways to improve our productive environment.
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching. You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
- Passion for finding improvement opportunities and bringing them to life.
- Demonstrates a high level of personal responsibility and accountability for results.
- Agile and highly adaptable to changing situations.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong, collaborate relationships.
- Driven to continue building personal capabilities.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of mechanical and electrical processes, both hands on and theory, holding a minimum of HNC/HND as a qualified electrical/multi-skilled engineer.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Liverpool, GB
Application Deadline: N/A