Website Qatar Airways
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
- Prepare audit programs / develop audit steps and perform the required audit tests.
- Keep Internal Audit Management informed of the status of audits in progress and any potential problems or significant audit findings as they arise.
- Prepare a list of audit issues throughout the audit and constructively discuss with local management to validate each issue.
- Provide written documentation of all audit issues to local management during interim status meetings and closing meeting.
- Prepare a draft of the audit report and send to local management for documenting their action plan to address each issue.
- Constructively work with management to identify areas for improvement, collectively agree upon appropriate corrective actions and monitor progress.
- Assist Manager, Internal Audit with developing strategies to improve internal controls and minimize risk.
- Assist with the execution of financial, operational or other audits and special projects as required.
- Supervise Internal Audit personnel, as required.
- Survey and gain preliminary understanding of the function or activities to be audited and assist in developing scope and methodology for audit.
- 5 years’ experience in corporate audit, business process consulting and/or public accounting involved in operational/financial audits; commercial airline experience a big plus.
- Sound track record of accomplishment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical skills, ability to maintain composure under pressure, and a proactive approach to problem-solving and the overall execution of job responsibilities are all essential qualities necessary to be successful in this position.
- Systematic, disciplined approach.
- A team player and ability to interact with all levels within the company.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A