Website Qatar Airways
You will responsible for monitoring the process of accounting of ICH FORM 1 received from UATP/ATCAN for UATP (QR as Merchant) transaction for all sales channels, and IATA SIS billing process to ensure billing and collection of UATP sales/refund on time. Assist Stations/end users to resolve card payment related queries, and PCI DSS compliance assessment and remediation process. Supervise the process of handling QR Reconciler for reconciliation and accounting. Monitor centralised process of issuing Credit Note (Credit Memo) for Card collections for BSP/ARC/CTO/ATO/DCS sales channels and clarify outstanding/discrepancy in bank reconciliation.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience on Card/APM sales/refund reconciliation.
- Ability to communicate properly with colleague and other internal parties within the company.
- Very Good Command of English language.
- Knowledge on Chargeback handling.
- Automation of reconciliation and accounting process.
- A minimum of 4 years specialist of job-related experience required.
- Knowledge on Card APM sales and refund processing.
- Knowledge in accounting package, Oracle ERP.
- Working knowledge in MS – Windows, Office.
- Commerce Graduate from reputed university with professional accounting certificate like CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA or MBA Finance from reputed institute or university.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A