Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways Group Security are seeking an intelligence professional to grow our Threat and Risk team. We are looking for a motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal and team skills. A successful candidate for this position will bring their analytical and security experience, as well as strong report writing skills and an excellent command of written English.
- Monitor the global security situation, keeping appraised of current and emerging trends. Produce intelligence products and draft security advisories to the relevant stakeholders to make them aware of specific risks or threats and propose appropriate mitigating measures.
- Oversee, train and supervise team members. Peer review and quality assess intelligence products to ensure a consistently high standard of service delivery.
- Lead and conduct intelligence analysis using an all source approach. Collect, analyse and evaluate information and intelligence from third party intelligence providers, other airlines and open sources.
- Establish sound contacts within the aviation industry by exchanging information on developing threats and find the best source of relevant intelligence to support in the identification and management of threats.
- Represent Qatar Airways at internal and external forums. Build and maintain professional and trusted relationships with government agencies, law enforcement, and individuals from within the aviation security industry globally.
- Monitor and apply world’s best practice to keep identifying threats and implementing solutions.
- Conduct security risk assessments of existing and proposed new Qatar Airways stations to ascertain threats/vulnerabilities to the organisation, its people and assets.
- Good working knowledge of general security operations requirements.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Previous Intelligence Analyst training is highly preferred.
- Experienced in the conduct of security risk and threat surveys/assessments.
- Experienced in police, military and/or government intelligence field.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A