Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From home working to job sharing, go to remote and flexible working to find out more.
- Building strong relationships with customers, following up on interactions with them
- Continue to develop and build your knowledge, as you’ll be taking calls which range in complexity
- Improving processes and procedures to maximise customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Delivering good customer outcomes, reviewing their needs and supporting with your recommendation.
- In this role, you’ll be applying your customer service expertise when dealing with and referring Premier customers. Whether it’s carrying out day-to-day banking transactions, educating our customers on our digital channels or liaising with our wider Premier business, you’ll be there to help. You’ll provide an end to end service to our customers, supporting them every step of the way and proactively looking at opportunities to meet their financial needs.
- Taking full ownership of your calls, solving customers’ queries and providing an outstanding memorable service
- An enthusiasm for developing new skills and taking on new responsibilities
- Strong keyboard skills and the ability to multitask, allowing you to navigate different systems and process information while talking to customers
- Good numerical and organisational skills
- The commitment to go the extra mile for our customers, providing a truly personal service
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and achieve quality results while maintaining high levels of detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A