Website Rotana Hotels
As a Cost Controller you are responsible to liaise closely with the Food & Beverage Department on various operational and cost related issues and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Attend major banquet events with open bar, prepare P&L statement of major banqueting events and prepare banquet revenue breakdown summaries
- Randomly test the inventory of outlets by reconciling the opening stock with the closing stock, taking account of store issues and sales
- Verify and control complimentary bar order forms, Club Rotana Food & Beverage cost, fruit baskets in the rooms, etc
- Prepare the costing for recipes and menus prepared by the Executive Chef and suggest the selling price
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, a sound knowledge of F&B cost controlling and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Qualification & Experience:
- You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least two years previous experiences within a hotel environment.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A