Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Recreation professionals who want to move their careers forward.
- Maintain order in swimming areas
- Determine the chlorine content and PH value of water, using water testing kit
- Conduct or officiate swimming meets and give swimming instructions
- Ensure the swimming pool is clean.
- Ensure the sun loungers are clean, in the correct position and in working order
- Regularly check the temperature of the pool to ensure they are at set standard
- Ensure the pool deck is clean and free of any debris during the operation
- Ensure that the umbrellas are fixed properly to their units
- Ensure that when the umbrellas are not in use, they are tied down for safety precautions
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services
- You should ideally be a professional swimmer and a trained and qualified life guard with a diploma or university degree and some previous work experiences preferably within the hotel industry.
- Physically fit and able to work long hours in an outside environment are essentials.
- Good command of English and good interpersonal abilities are an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A