Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products, with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
- Conduct regular training sessions with the assigned team in line with the departmental SOP’s
- Monitor duty schedules for the respective team
- Ensure the proper appearance and grooming of assigned employees
- Work towards the timely set up of the assigned Food & Beverage outlet, according to the meal settings and in line with the opening hours
- Handle the welcome of arriving guests and their seating through the hostess and take over, if she is not available
- Maintain a professional and friendly relationship with the outlet patrons to ensure their well-being
- Familiar with the outlets menu, promotional activities and other relevant issues concerning the outlet and the hotel
- You should ideally have a diploma / degree in the hospitality field with a maximum of two years experiences in a similar role.
- You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and a wide familiarity with Micros would be desirable.
- Previous experiences in leadership and supervisory roles are a definite plus.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A