Website TD Bank USA
The Analyst Investment Banking provides specialized financial and statistical analysis on a broad range of marketing and execution activities. Conducts research, on-going analysis, prepares supporting documentation, and assists in due diligence efforts on transactions.
- Work with deal teams in preparing external client proposals, transaction marketing materials, internal underwriting memos.
- Work with deal teams in executing transactions with clients across various product groups.
- Work with deal team and various product partners in preparing client presentations.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
- Work within the team under the overall direction of a senior officer.
- Research and analyze clients’ financial situations, industry and market data, and mergers and acquisition opportunities.
- Perform complex financial and M&A modeling in Excel; including valuing private and public companies.
- Prepare comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis and maintain various deal databases.
- Series 7, 79 and 63
- Up to 2 years related experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics
Company: TD Bank USA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A