Website United Airlines
Assists managers and supervisors by performing advanced administrative activities, functions associated with daily Airport Operations and perform and document Daily Vendor Audits
- Audits consist of Business Partners Daily Operational SOP (e.g. Aircraft Cabin Audits, Aircraft cleaning, Aircraft Lavatory and Potable water services, Fueling Mocha Audits, training files audits and other audits).
- Assists in the development and maintenance of advance work schedules for station operation functions utilizing computer generated volume data and staffing guidelines
- Attend division/unit/group meetings.
- Provide support for management by coordination and preparation of reports associated with Business Partners functions. (e.g. weekly vendor delay decks)
- Develops and maintains statistical data and prepares information and reports pertaining Business Partners SOP.
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualifications.
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities, tasks, projects, and deadlines.
- Must be flexible and willing to work rotating shifts in a 24 hour/7 day a week operation including weekends, nights and holidays.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma, GED or education equivalent
- Computer skills including use of email, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze and report out on data.
- Strong and positive communication skills.
Company: United Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark, New Jersey, US
Application Deadline: N/A